Dear Valued Customer:
As you are all aware the Coronavirus pandemic has drastically affected all our lives in ways we have never pondered or planned. We are all restless, anxious and worried to say the very least.
Things are the same here at Red Rhino where we are continually brainstorming ways to prepare for the upcoming season in a new way. Part of that is regarding our demos. While we love holding them and having the many, many hundreds of guests in attendance for those 3 days, we clearly cannot hold them in our traditional way this year. Stay at home restrictions, safe distancing and ordinances have limited groups to 10 or less in most every place nationally. In order to press forward as best we can we are taking steps to hold our demo via the internet.
Here is the plan:
- We will be pre-recording a demo video where we will be shooting the items one by one and providing voice over commentary, just like we do at our live annual demos. We are hiring a professional videographer with many years of experience in filming fireworks to provide you with the best possible representation of what the fireworks look like. Although no camera can match the human eye and we will lose the effect of visual scale we believe we can provide you with as good of a finished product as possible by taking these steps.
- The demo “shoot” will be released on our website Friday, April 24th at 7pm CST. That would coincide with the first night of shooting of our regularly scheduled demo this year. The video will continue to be available following that night as well to give as many people possible the ability to see it.
- We will also be providing a download version of the same shoot sheet we used to film the video so you will be able to have it in your possession while watching the video, so you can take notes, just like at the regular demo. This too will remain available on our website.
- Next week we will be releasing a printed “State of the Season” address on our website and providing a link through our Facebook page in which I will cover a number of questions that all of us here have been fielding from customers like you. It is our hope that this will provide you with some good information in planning your season and serve as a source of information for questions you have and maybe some you hadn’t thought of.
- Prior to the “demo” on Friday April 24th we will be opening up a question submission tool via our website through email so we can have a chance to collect additional questions from you, our valued customers, that you may have that weren’t addressed earlier. That will stay open through Sunday April 26th. After which we will compile any new questions and release a printed response on our website with links to it through our Facebook page the following week.
Keep checking in on our website at www.redrhinofireworks.com and through our Facebook page @RedRhinoFireworks to find updates about what we are doing here at Red Rhino as we work through this trying time here in America
Two things I will leave you with at this time that I think would be good for you to know:
Production in China is proceeding very well and tens of thousands of cases are being tested and loaded into containers for shipment to our facilities. While arrival will be late compared to normal years the important thing to know is that we are working very hard here and in our China office to get the product we all need here for the July 4th season. So get you orders submitted.
- If you haven’t already done so I STRONGLY urge you to check out the SBA website at https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options for options available to you to help you navigate the financing waters of this very difficult time. These programs are first come first serve so do not delay in pursuing these important programs.
In closing I wish you well and hope that you and your loved ones are safe and secure. Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and our country at this time. We will continue to do everything we can to make sure that we are prepared to help you survive and prosper once this invisible enemy is defeated. There must be a 4th of July for all of us and for our country this year, we NEED it! So, keep faith and stay well.
Red Rhino Fireworks